Ethics Code for Members & Learners
All Members of The DoGenius agree to abide by The DoGenius Code of Ethics:
- To train/work with dogs professionally with honesty, integrity and in the best interest of the dog, owner, the public and The DoGenius.
- Actively provide and promote force-free training methods and actively reject any methods or equipment that may cause physical or mental discomfort.
- Continue Professional development through books, workshops, courses & seminars.Respect the privacy and confidentiality of clients.
- Carry suitable professional insurance including public liability.
- Members agree to work within their professional limits and agree to refer owners with needs beyond their capabilities to a suitable professional.
- Provide and promote science-based, proven dog training principles to a high, professional standard.
- Avoid positive punishment as a tool for training dogs.
- Accept The DoGenius Committee decisions as final.
- Proactively benefit dogs and dog owners.
- Proactively promote The DoGenius.
Get a brand new password!
Enter your brand new password